Publications from CPC
- Kulkarni P, Ghooi R, Thatte N, Integrating care with cure in cancer. JIMA, 2013;111(9): 615-17.
- Simoni Binoy. Celebration in India. eHospice, 14thOct 2013.
- Kulkarni P, Kulkarni P, Anavkar V, Ghooi R, Preference of the place of death among people of Pune. Ind.J.Palliative Care. 2014;20:101-106.
- Kulkarni P, Kulkarni P, Ghooi R, Bhatavdekar M, Thatte N, Anavkar VStress among caregivers, while nursing their near and dear ones suffering from cancer. Ind. J. Palliative Care 2014; 20:31-39
- Simoni Binoy, The stoic caregiver. eHospice. Nov 2015
- Simoni Binoy, Communication – why it’s so important in palliative care. (Blog) European Association of Palliative Care. Jan 2016.
- Vaidya M. Physiotherapy: Improving quality of life for palliative care patients. (Blog) European Association of Palliative Care. July 2016.
- Page N, Nirabhawane V, Ghooi R. Epidural block and the pain cycle. Indian J Pain 2016;30:209-10.
- Ghooi RB, Dhru K, Jaywant S. The urgent need for advance directives in India. Indian J Med Ethics. 2016 Oct-Dec;1(4) NS:242-9.
- Page ND, Integration of specialized pain control services in palliative care: A nationwide web based survey.
Indian Journal Palliative Care, 2017;23:212-6
- Ghooi RB, Prince J. Multidisciplinary approach to palliative care. BAOJ Palliative Medicine, 2017; 3:38-43
- Simoni Binoy, Strong in the face of adversity. Journal of Pain and Palliative Care. Pharmacotherapy. 2017; 31:165-6.
- Prince J, Ghooi RB, Profile of patients opting for palliative care in India. Indian J Palliative Care 2017;23:451-5.
- Deshpande A, Ghooi RB. Narrative: The Fear of Disfigurement in Cancer Patients. Indian J Palliative Care 2017; 23:347-9.
- Gitanjali Borse, Last wishes and ethical dilemmas at the end of life. eHospice 14 August 2017.